TB7100 Base Stations/Repeaters
The TB7100 is a compact, cost-effective base station/repeater for use as a line-controlled base, talk through repeater, RF modem, data repeater or with TaitNet TN1100 MPT 1327 trunking system.
TB7100 base station/repeater features include:
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signaling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID
Uncompromising base station/repeater design:
- Entire unit housed in a 1U high rack, including internal power supply
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C) and lowest -22°F (-30°C)
- Fans and heatsink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
- Rack or wall mounted
The TB7100 is the only base station/repeater on the market with optional internal power supply and internal duplexer in a slimline 1U format. This makes the TB7100 easy to transport and install; an ideal choice when space for your RF equipment is limited.
Ideal for single site coverage
A cost-effective repeater for single site applications such as industrial or campus sites, shopping malls, hotels, small taxi or bus fleets.
Ease of integration
Add a T1810 channel controller to create a low cost TN1100 trunked system, ideal for mine or industrial applications, ports and railway stations, building sites, security and maintenance services.
Supports both 12/19.2kbps Tait High Speed Data (THSD) and 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard. The TB7100 can be configured as a data repeater or RF modem an is fully compatible with the TM8000 range of mobile radio equipment.
Download the TB7100 specifications sheet (PDF 638 KB) for more detailed information.
TB7100 – 40/50 Watt specifications
ystem Description 1U Base Station/Repeater System Compatibility Conventional FM, MPT 1327 Trunked, Data Systems
Frequency Range Transmitter Power Rating
136MHz - 174MHz
350MHz - 400MHz
400MHz - 470MHz
450MHz - 520MHz
Frequency Stability ±1.5ppm Number of Channels 100 Channel Spacing 12.5kHz, 20, 25kHz System Types to Support Full Duplex Voice TTR & LCB1200 FFSK & 12K NB, 19K2 WB, THSD Data Types FFSK, Tait High Speed Data Operational Data Modes Transparent Mode Sensitivity -116dBm (typical) Sensitivity 68dB/73dB/75dB (NB/MB/WB) Intermodulation 75dB Ultimate Signal to Noise 40dB/41dB/43dB (NB/MB/WB) FM Hum and Noise -35dB/-39dB/-41dB (NB/MB/WB)
Audio Interface Types
Audio Interface Level
(for nominal 60% deviation)
Balanced: -20 to +3dBm
Balanced: -20 to +10dBm
Audio Line Distortion
Operating Temperature -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F) @ 100% duty cycle Supply Requirements 10.5V - 16DC
Low Power Tx
High Power Tx
Rx (2W Speaker Output)
Dimensions 480mm x 400mm x 44.5mm (18.8" x 15.7" x 1.8") 1U Rack Space
Internal AC PSU (99-264 VAC)
External T809-10 PSU (88-264 VAC)
Wall Mount Bracket