Conventional radio networks
Simple and cost-effective for smaller numbers of users, TaitNet P25 conventional networks are proven, reliable and minimize project risk by facilitating staged migrations from analog to digital. Utilizing the market-leading Tait P25 Phase 1 TB9100 base station/repeater with superior built-in functionality, you can reduce your infrastructure footprint while increasing the capability of your communications network.
For a truly future-proofed option, with a TaitNet P25 conventional network, the equipment you purchase today can be easily updated to P25 trunking, simulcast, or even Phase 2 if your requirements change.
TaitNet P25 Conventional - P25 Phase 1
Reliable, proven and cost-effective
- Phase 1 operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- P25 open standards compliance
- Utilizes the Tait P25 TB9100 Phase 1 base station/repeater
- Enables staged migration from analog to P25 Phase 1 (digital)
- Supports Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) for secure communications
Back to TaitNet P25 Networks overview