P25 TP9100 Portables
The TP9100 series (TP9155/TP9160 and TP9135/TP9140) offer industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and are tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognized laboratory for interoperability.
The TP9100s are tough, dependable and sophisticated pieces of radio engineering. For mixed fleets and migration ease, the TP9100s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analog and auto-sensing dual mode, and can be used on analog, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks.
- The TP9155/60 portables are specifically designed for the needs of first responders, ensuring communications are secure and interoperable
- The TP9135/40* portables also provide reliable digital communications for Public Safety users who require high audio clarity, but without all the possible features and configurations of the TP9155/60
Tait P25 TP9100 Phase 1 (FDMA) Portables
The TP9155/60 - secure, dependable, flexible
- A Non Incendive option for use in Class l Division 2 Hazardous locations is available
- A range of analog signaling features - MDC1200 encode/decode* and Two Tone decode with the purchase of software licenses**
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption for secure communications
- Rugged build is tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Configurable emergency options - Man Down and Lone Worker as standard
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning
The TP9135/40 - tough, reliable, interoperable
- Ease of operation: the user interface is identical across all the Tait P25 portables, mobiles and hand-held control heads
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Supports individual, group, broadcast and emergency calls
- Programmable power settings and intelligent batteries
- Man Down and Lone Worker for worker safety
*Not all software licenses are available for the TP9135/40 portables.
**MDC1200 decode includes calling identity display and inhibit/uninhibit functionality.
***Software license option(s) available separately.
P25 TP9155/60 specifications
Frequency ranges Frequency band+ VHF 136-174MHz* UHF 380-420MHz* 400-470MHz* 450-530MHz 700/800MHz Transmit Receive 762-776MHz 762-776MHz 792-825MHz 851-870MHz 851-870MHz Frequency stability ±1.5ppm (-22ºF to +140ºF/-30ºC to +60ºC) Channels/zones 1,000 channels/30 zones Talk groups 26 talk group lists comprised of up to 50 members each Scan groups 300 with up to 50 members each, max. of 2,000 members total Dimensions (DxWxH) 1.9 x 2.6 x 6.6in (47 x 67 x 167mm) Weight (includes NiMH battery)
(includes Li-Ion battery)
Interfaces Four-line full dot matrix LCD Channel spacing 12.5/15/20/25/30kHz Frequency increment 2.5/5/6.25 Operational temperature -22ºF to +140ºF (-30ºC to +60ºC) Sealing IP54 dust and rain Rated audio >500mW Analog signaling options MDC1200 encode/decode, Two Tone decode, PL (CTCSS), DPL (DCS)
Applicable MIL-STD-810C, D, E & F Method Procedure Low pressure 500.4 2 High temperature 501.4 1, 2 Low temperature 502.4 1, 2 Temperature shock 503.4 1 Solar radiation 505.4 1 Rain 506.4 1, 3 Humidity 507.4 1 Salt fog 509.4 1 Dust 510.4 1 Vibration 514.5 1 Shock 516.5 1, 4
VHF UHF 700/800MHz Output power 5W, 3W, 2W, 1W 4W, 2.5W, 2W, 1W 3W, 2.5W, 2W, 1W Modulation limiting 25/30kHz channel ±5kHz 20kHz channel ±4kHz 12.5kHz channel ±2.5kHz FM hum and noise (typical) 25/30kHz channel -48dB -41dB -40dB 12.5/15kHz channel -42dB -37dB -34dB Conducted emissions (typical) -75dBc -75dBc -70dBc Audio response (analog) 12.5/15kHz 300-2,550Hz +1/-3dB 25/30kHz 300-3,000Hz +1/-3dB Audio distortion (analog) <5% @ 1kHz, 60% modulation Transmit attack time (TIA/EIA 102) 50mS Duty cycle 1min Tx, 4min Rx for 8hrs @ +140ºF (+60ºC)
Receiver (typical figures shown)
VHF/UHF 700/800MHz Analog sensitivity 12dB SINAD 0.28µV 0.28µV (-118dBm) (-118dBm) Digital sensitivity
5%BER 0.22µV 0.22µV (-120dBm) (-120dBm) Intermodulation rejection (TIA/EIA 102) -78dB -78dB Adjacent channel selectivity 25/30kHz channel (TIA/EIA 603) -73dB -70dB 12.5kHz channel (TIA/EIA 102) -63dB -60dB Spurious response rejection -75dB -70dB Residual audio noise ratio (TIA/EIA 102) 45dB 45dB Audio distortion @ rated audio <3% <3%
Intelligent battery options NiMH 2400mAh Standard and Intrinscially Safe (IS)
Battery shift life (NiMH/Li-Ion) >12 hours 5/5/90
Charger options (NiMH/Li-Ion) Fast desktop smart charger
6-way multi charger
USA VHF CFR 47 Parts 22, 90.210, 74, 90 UHF CFR 47 Parts 22, 90.210, 74, 95A, 90 800MHz CFR 47 Parts 22, 90 Canada RSS-119 Europe EN300 086, EN300 113 EN301 489 EN60950-01 Australia/New Zealand A3/NZS4295 Type approval FCC Industrie Canada NTIA VHF CASTPAB1A 737A-TPAB1A 136-174 MHz* UHF CASTPAH5A 737A-TPAH5A 380-420 MHz* CASTPAH6A 737A-TPAH6A 400-470 MHz* 800MHz CASTPAK5A 737A-TPAK5A Emission designators 10K0F1D, 10K0F1E, 10K0F7D,10K0F7E, 11K0F3E, 12K7F1D,16K0F3E, 6K60FZD, 7K70F1D,8K10F1D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F7D,8K10F7E, 9K60F2D ESD standard IEC 61000-4-2
Specifications are subject to change without notice and shall not form part of any contract. They are issued for guidance purposes only.
+Please note that not all frequency bands are available in all markets. For further information please check with your nearest Tait office or authorized dealer.
* Tait confirms that this product model conforms with NTIA requirements.
The word "Tait" and the Tait logo are trademarks of Tait Ltd. Tait is an ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified supplier.